Delivery is available nationwide anywhere on the island Ireland. Our deliveries are handled in partnership with Fastway Couriers & An Post Courier Service, we endeavour to process your order as speedily as possible, although we are constrained by stock availability, large quantities of certain items, orders with a large variety of items, and some of our more unusual products (if again available) can have a lead in time of up to two-three working days for re-stocking to us, if your order is for a specific occaision please order in good time and let us know at the checkout comment box and we will try and fulfill your requiements.
Christmas Cut Off Times
At Christmas and busy times of the year, please allow extra-time for your order to arrive.
Cut Off Times for pre-Christmas delivery: Due to unprecedented demand and a back-log within courier networks the cut off times for deliveries are now as follows:
Ireland : Midnight Sunday 13th December 2020
UK : Midnight Wednesday 9th December 2020
Europe : Midnight Saturday 5th December 2020
We will continue to take orders after these times and get them out as quickly as possible but we cannot make any guarantees they will arrive before Christmas
Delivery Delays During Coronavirus Crisis
Our apologies, we have been overwhelmed with an unprecedented demand for online orders due to the current Coronavirus crisis. We are experiencing a long delay on some orders with a queue time now of approximately 5 working days on processing, plus 2-3 days within courier distribution networks.
Due to social distancing rules and shortage of staff numbers in certain roles it is proving very difficult to manage the overwhelming amount of order requests, we are working through them as speedily as possible in chronological order, please bear with us in this very difficult time, your order is queued unless otherwise notified.
If you have an enquiry of urgent importance please call the store on 01-6719760 .... as email enquiries are also proving very difficult to maintain with a prompt response.
Week-end deliveries in the Greater Dublin area, catering for parties etc.. can be organised by prior arrangement.
Delivery is €7 for orders under €200 and FREE for orders over €200 within the Republic of Ireland, Orders to Northern Ireland are €8.
- Although we will do our utmost to deliver your order promptly and to your requirements, we cannot guarantee a delivery on any specific day or time.
- When you place an order you will receive an initial email from us confirming receipt of your order. We will start to assemble your order as quickly as possible and once your order has been picked you will receive a second email confirming that it is ready to be dispatched.
- Deliveries should be received within two working days from processing(unless a lead time on ordering suggests otherwise). Please contact us if you have not received your order within three working days of dispatch notification and we will track it for you.
- Deliveries are made during business hours (usually between 9 AM and 5 PM) and an adult over eighteen years of age must be present to take delivery and sign for it. If no one is home at the time of delivery a slip will be left with the courier's contact number on it for you to arrange a convenient time to receive or collect the order. Please note we are unable to arrange for the courier to deliver your order outside business hours. If you think you (or the recipient) won't be home to accept the order you can choose to have it delivered to a business address.
- IT IS MANDATORY THAT A CONTACT NUMBER IS PROVIDED FOR ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES.
- Please check your order before signing for it, if there are any obvious signs of damage, damp boxes or the dreaded sound of broken glass, please notify us as soon as possible and please REFUSE the delivery and return it with the courier. As soon as you notify us we can organise a replacement free of charge.
- Please order in good time, especially at busy times of the year.